Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blogger's Block

Before I go to sleep each night I remind myself that it has been about 3 weeks since I posted on my blog. I make myself a promise to do so tonight at least. Then I don't know what happens...it's a series of different happenings, most aren't that different from the past day's, and I find myself at the end of another day thinking the same thing. It sure is frustrating...I must admit.

I won't say I have run out of things to say. Or my life has suddenly been rendered "incident-less". But somehow that drive to sit and actually pen down something...it just ain't there right now! Is it the assignments at college? Is it bad mood? Is it boredom? Actually none of these. Fact is, I just don't feel like it. Funny rite? That's something that happens quite a lot to me in context of many things. Things which I just don't seem to "feel good" about. I simply don't do them anymore. That is one reason why my marks in "Management Accounting" at MBA read like digits of a phone number...all being under 6! However...in case of my blog...it's what we call a transitory phase.

Anyways...I shall be back...soon. Hopefully before I am expunged from the memory of the e-world...

5 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 5:07 pm, Blogger Nidhi said...

hey shishir.
you know that's exactly what has been happeining with me too. i havent posted a post on my blog for ages, and everytime i think alright i'll write something tomorrow. and then i give myself any lame excuse for that. but i know, i dont have a reason. i just dont feel lke, or maybe i'm too lazy. and now... today... when finally i write a nice post and bring it to the cafe in a floppy.... grrrr.... the floppy turns out to be corrupt!!!! aaaaaaargh!
nice blog btw:)
aloha!
Regards

 
At November 14, 2005 5:14 pm, Blogger Nidhi said...

hey! u r at scmhrd! good!

 
At November 14, 2005 5:17 pm, Blogger Nidhi said...

btw... your marks in management accounting resemble mine:). i just find the subject pretty boring! that and all the other accounting subjects

 
At November 15, 2005 12:35 pm, Blogger Shishir said...

...I mus admit it's a relief to know am not the only one suffering from this strange syndrome :) Even better to know that the effect is mutual for Accounts too...

Greetings Comarade!

 
At December 20, 2005 12:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shishir,u need not worry about What to Write,just Start typing like u did while writing This particular post,u didnt mention abt any 'incident' still its a post with so many comments u see :) so 'just chill' and keep going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor Blog Top Sites Technorati blog directory