Thursday, September 15, 2005

"Who's Line is it Anyway ?"

Enough of originality. This one time I have decided to put down what is not mine but are words that make so much sense to me. Well some are plain and simple whacky...but then what's a good dessert without a few nuts, right?!?! Because of the nature of this post, this shall always be open to updates.

"There are different ways people approach a problem. Some turn up their noses, some turn up their sleeves and then there are some...who don't turn up at all!" - Anonymous

"The pain I feel may last for an hour, a day or even for a whole month but sooner or later it will go away and something else will take it's place. But if I quit, the pain shall last forever." - Lance Armstrong

"If everything is under control then you are not going fast enough!" - Anonymous

"Eveything is always good in the end. If it's not good...it's not the end" - Anonymous

"Impotence is GOD's way of saying...No hard feelings!" - Hmmmm...

"I dream. Therefore I am" - Wish it was me!

"Shit happens." - Forest Gump

...more to follow. Obviously!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor Blog Top Sites Technorati blog directory